A professional development program to maximize your potential and the value of the real estate assets you manage.
IREM ED provides the knowledge essential to the practice of real estate management – covering the core competencies for maximum performance of investment real estate.
Your Choice. Your Pace. Your Program.
Choice. Take a course in the manner that best suits your needs – where you want it, how you want it, when you want it.
Pace. Learn within timeframes under your control….in the classroom, in four-week, instructor-led online offerings, or self-paced with interchangeable modes of e-reader, online, and mobile.
Program. Design a learning path that will fulfill your desires and aspirations…take courses to earn an IREM credential or simply for the knowledge and experience you’ll gain.
Why IREM ED is unique…let it work for you...
1. Gain a career partner
2. Cover core competencies
3. Choose from convenient delivery options – classroom, instructor-led online, self-paced
4. Learn from trained faculty who are seasoned practitioners
5. Continue the discussions in virtual communities
6. Earn an IREM credential that can get you additional business and compensation
7. Learn outside the classroom by making connections through local chapters
© 2016 Institute of Real Estate Management. All rights reserved. IREM® logo, IREM®, Certified Property Manager®, CPM®, the CPM key logo, Accredited Residential Manager®, ARM®, the ARM torch logo, Accredited Management Organization®, AMO®, the AMO circle logo, Income/Expense Analysis®, Expense Analysis®, MPSA®, and JPM® are registered marks of the Institute of Real Estate Management.
© 2017 IREM West Michigan Chapter 62 All rights reserved.